Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tentatively free books: a contest for readers of books and blog

I'm pretty sure I have an Amazon gift certificate coming. If that is the case, I think I'm going to spend it on books. I've already got three in mind, two of which I've read, and one of which I haven't. I'm going to keep the list of books a secret for now... it'll be more exciting that way.

Photo by flyzipper
The tentative plan would be to give these books to readers, chosen at random, who perform some simple task... perhaps leaving a comment on their favorite post.

Obviously I haven't figured out the specific details. I'll keep thinking about it, and when the books get here I'll let everyone know what I've decided.

Make sure you subscribe so you can get updates. It's the most surefire way to get all future information about this contest and other goings-on at Going backward, moving forward.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...