Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. You know why? It's PRI... and I'm on their website.

Quick! Run! The Dorm Room Garden Experiment is featured on the PRI homepage! Granted, it won't stay there forever, so here's the permalink: http://permaculture.org.au/2010/03/10/indoor-vegetable-garden-with-topsy-turvy-planters-and-window-boxes/

I know so many of you have been inspired by what I was able to accomplish in my little dorm room and I wanted to share that with a broader audience. PRI just so happened to have an option for contributing authors to submit material, and so I gave it a shot. I woke up to an email in my inbox from Craig Mackintosh informing me that I was on the site. Aren't you excited!?

Okay. So I'm easily excitable. I don't see what's wrong with that.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...